- Groups (Members of businesses, corporations, churches, conference members, clubs, churches, charities, and more)
- On-site volunteering
- Off-site volunteering for special events (see below)
- Coordinate a service project to benefit NATIVE HEALTH such as the NATIVE HEALTH Community Garden, book drive, sock drive, NATIVE HEALTH Community Garden work days, etc. To organize a collection drive please contact Susan for items that are most needed.
- Clerical Support - provide general administrative support such as filing, copying, data entry, etc.
- Help at outreach events such as Prayer Walk, HopeFest, Back to School Festivals, community PowWow events, etc.
- Help with classes such as Dare to Cook at NATIVE HEALTH
- Help with NATIVE HEALTH Community Garden work days and/or special events
- Special Events such as the NATIVE HEALTH Open House and Pageant in October
- NATIVE HEALTH Native American Children’s Pageant – October 2017
- NATIVE HEALTH Open House – October 2017
- NATIVE HEALTH Youth Diabetes Prevention Camp – June 2017
- Check out Events page for additional upcoming NATIVE HEALTH events and classes
- Click here and complete the Volunteer Application form
- Provide documentation of a negative TB skin test within the past year or negative chest x-ray results within the past five years
- Provide a photo ID
We are unable to provide volunteer experiences to individuals that need court hours.
We will contact you after we receive your form and documents to see what type of volunteering works best for you. We appreciate your time, interest, and consideration in NATIVE HEALTH. For information about volunteering, call Susan Levy (602) 279-5262 x 3111 or email email@example.com.