Working in the Patient-Centered Medical Home Model, Integrated Behavioral Health consultants explore behavioral related issues that may be impacting your medical condition. Consultants work from the belief that the mind, body and spirit work together. As the medical providers explore physical reasons for the medical complaint, Integrated Behavioral Health consultants explore the emotional, psychosocial and psychological components that may impact the chief complaint.
Brief Solution Focused interventions are provided in the exam room in conjunction with your medical visit. If necessary, they will help refer you for comprehensive behavioral health services. If you would like to meet with a Behavioral Health consultant, the first step is to make an appointment with your medical provider at NATIVE HEALTH who will refer you to a consultant.
For more information, call (602) 279-5262, ext. 3522 or email: Mjirak@nachci.com
If you are experiencing a behavioral health emergency, dial 911 or the Crisis Hotline (480) 784-1500.
For afterhours behavioral health emergencies, contact the following:
- EMPACT/Suicide Crisis Hotline (480) 784-1500
- Sexual Assault/EMPACT (480) 787-1500
- Rape Line (480) 736-4949
- Sexual Assault Prevention Hotline (SAP) 1- (866) 205-5229
- Arizona Department of Economic Security Child Protective Services 1- (888) 767-2445
- Arizona Department of Economic Security Adult Protective Services 1- (877) 767-2385